ouch!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Nemesis

Jun 16, 2004
MADchester
www.randombunny.net
i no we've all done this at least 100 times b4, biting our tongues.

but ive never eva managed to bite it quite so hard as last night, although i suppose i was pretty damn wasted n i had been drinking since saturday night lol.

was just minding me own business wotching a funny horror film with my sis chewing on some gum when....OWWW!!!!!!!!! id actually taken a small chunk off the top of my tongue >.< god it made me sweat lol. took ages to stop bleeding too =/ the bugger's still sore now :( no french kissing for me for awhile :cry: lol

Tim Acid

Nov 1, 2003
The Acid House
theacidhouse.com
LOL, Soz for laughing but it is such a picture when someone bites there tounge - sitting there all quiet watching the box then you hear...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................arghhhhhhhh fcuk fuck fuck fcuk followed by a few more obsenities.... Always brings a smile to my face to watch someone grimace in pain through biting a tounge... I always do it and I know how much it hurts, drawn blood on many an occasion.

Funniest and strangest thing I done recently was split my gums open, now that hurt.... I was drinking a smoothie out of one of the plastic bottles in the car, I tilted my head right back to get the last few drops... and managed to wedge the bottle between my mouth and the roof of the car, I was stuck there for about 15 secs wondering how to get out of this situation then tilted my head to the side and manged to free myself... I had blood dribbling out my mouth for ages.. LOL good job I was parked up, would have been a lot worse if I was pegging it down the motorway when that happened.

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Northern Star said:
Well i wouldnt think so unless you bit it clean off :confused: :confused: ;)

Well if I had said, I'm going swimming on Saturday then I could imagine thats in no way related to the thread and could be thought of as an attempted thread hijack, but I thought bitting and swallowing themselves are related to eating and as there both about tongues (which I have just learned how to spell :) ) then they are related and you don really need to bite your tongue off to eat it :D

However saying that, I do like the taste of tongue, its very similar to ham but more salty :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
cam said:
Well if I had said, I'm going swimming on Saturday then I could imagine thats in no way related to the thread and could be thought of as an attempted thread hijack, but I thought bitting and swallowing themselves are related to eating and as there both about tongues (which I have just learned how to spell :) ) then they are related and you don really need to bite your tongue off to eat it :D

However saying that, I do like the taste of tongue, its very similar to ham but more salty :D
Any chance of geting that in english doll! :confused: :p

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Tim Acid said:
LOL, Soz for laughing but it is such a picture when someone bites there tounge

Tell me about it....this was me at hazys...after a munching mission, put my tooth right through my tonge....and it hurt like hell...had a hole in it for two weeks nearly :| :| :p :p :p

mini-49260001.JPG

Love te bottel story tim, PMSL that is well funny m8 :D :thumbsup: