Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
Right - So it's been a while - But now its time to throw one down for the OSA crews, old and new. As you know OSA has been whetting your appetites since before oldskool was even oldskool, and now being one of the longest running oldskool only internet sites on the planet, we helped to keep peeps chillin' and buzzin' through covid and all that malarkey and its time to deliver that - "Hey . . . you're even cooler in real life than I even thought possible" experience . . .

soooooooo . . . on Sat 17th September we're givin' it full beans and would be honoured if the old, new and all olskool crew to drop in and do what you do best. Its not been an easy task - mainly because sorting DJ's is akin to herding cats and our choices are so vast, but we wanted to deliver a mix of what OSA truly is . . a community.
With this in mind we went for a mix of existing and yesteryear DJ's that you all know very, very well. Some have played for OSA live before, some haven't, some are pioneers of the scene - some aren't - either way, you wont find a better line up to fill your Oldskool boots.

Barrie Jay, a pioneer of the Blackpool scene said "OSA were some of the first guys to get me back into the oldskool vibe - So it's only fitting that I repay the loyalty and play out my last ever oldskool set to the OSA crew". This really is Barries Last Oldskool outing, so lets make it one to be proud of.
Tickets are limited and by recommendation, request or invite only - We want this to be a no fuss, rock solid night. There is no skiddle or public sales etc - just direct from our OSA ticket team via paypal friends and family, or good old coin if need be. The team will privately let you know where to send funds and get your address for tickets to be sent out to.

This is a private fun loving party for one night only this year so obviously we cant fit everyone in that we would like. A big thank you to those who threw their name in the hat - It would be el magnifico if you can all make it and throw your hands in the air.

This year we're doing Zombie Shack in Manchestoh - An intimate and sweaty gig for about 150 heads. Get your hotels and after shizzness sorted . . .
Zombie Shack · 50 New Wakefield Street, M1 5NP Manchester

For tickets & info see Billyrave, S-J, Cano or SaySay. Don't Dilly Dally - See you there \o/ \0/ \o/

Attachments

• osasummerdoo2022.png
    osasummerdoo2022.png
    747.6 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Guys if you've ordered your tickets and not yet paid can you please give me a shout!

Thank you!
Is there a list of who’s going SJ or is it all covered under the data protection act? :ROFLMAO:

Billy said that 100 tickets sold already!

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
As Billy stated previously this will be my last ever old skool set. I am not retiring as a DJ, I will still be playing out new soulful house and nu-disco but the time has come to say farewell to old skool.

It was the owners and members of this forum that rekindled my love for old skool. Some have turned into life-long close friends.
When I left Zone in 1993 I vowed I would never play another italian piano tune as new italo tunes had dried up and the UK produced stuff that followed was just not for me. I turned to vocal garage house, progressive and tribal house.
Some 20 years later and members of this forum opened my ears to lots of italo that was overlooked back in the day and rekindled my love for finding and breaking new tunes. Unfortunately that desire has now left me, hence time to say farewell.
It will sure be good to catch up with some old faces, many I have not seen for years and, hopefully, meet up with some new heads that have helped keep the OSA flag flying.
We have not had an OSA party for years,
Hope to see you there.

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
As Billy stated previously this will be my last ever old skool set. I am not retiring as a DJ, I will still be playing out new soulful house and nu-disco but the time has come to say farewell to old skool.

It was the owners and members of this forum that rekindled my love for old skool. Some have turned into life-long close friends.
When I left Zone in 1993 I vowed I would never play another italian piano tune as new italo tunes had dried up and the UK produced stuff that followed was just not for me. I turned to vocal garage house, progressive and tribal house.
Some 20 years later and members of this forum opened my ears to lots of italo that was overlooked back in the day and rekindled my love for finding and breaking new tunes. Unfortunately that desire has now left me, hence time to say farewell.
It will sure be good to catch up with some old faces, many I have not seen for years and, hopefully, meet up with some new heads that have helped keep the OSA flag flying.
We have not had an OSA party for years,
Hope to see you there.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: billyrave

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
Hi all. Just a quick update:
We'll be starting to post tickets out around the 2nd week of August, so dont panic if you havent received them yet.
There are still a few who need to pay for their reservations, so we'll be chasing you up soon. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Taff

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Hi all. Just a quick update:
We'll be starting to post tickets out around the 2nd week of August, so dont panic if you havent received them yet.
There are still a few who need to pay for their reservations, so we'll be chasing you up soon. :thumbsup:
Me tickets darkened my doorstep today. Yay!!!!! See you all soon…….:):):):):):)

Reactions: billyrave

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
Right, so that's it.
The last of the tickets posted out today for the OSA Summer Bash on 17th Sept. Hopefully all arrive before the big day, but I'm sure you've all got your fake ID's ready just in case
😃

I've got a couple to drop off, and a few to collect on the night.
It's not too late to grab any of the last remaining few, but they are pay in advance only, and collect on the door/pre bar.

PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO TICKET SALES ON THE DOOR.
Entry is from 8pm - 10pm ONLY.

Please make sure you and your people are aware.
S-J, and the team will be sending messages out to make sure everyones on the same page
😉

Pre meet is in the bar downstairs, the Thirsty Scholar from 7pm.
They do have a door policy downstairs, but I've had a chat and they can accomodate us for an hour, so thank you to The Thirsty Scholar team.
Please note for downstairs:
NO FOOTBALL COLOURS OR SHIRTS, CAPS, OR FULL TRACKSUITS.

any questions, drop one of us a message
Sarah-Jayne Maddox Billy Rave Neil Cano Hernandez Tracy Palmer

\o/ \0/ \o/

• Love
Reactions: S-J and Taff