OK... I have a few more I'd like IDd please. - All Solved - Good work Chinatownswhite and Mr Phista

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Cereal72

Aug 27, 2021
I already had 1/2 a collection of stuff that I bought when I was living in Southampton in the early 90s.
I'm just getting back into mixing (with a DDJ set up) and I'm filling in the blanks.

I have mine delivered to work and sneak them back... Not sure how long I'll be able to get away with doing that tho!

Reactions: Mr Phista

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
I already had 1/2 a collection of stuff that I bought when I was living in Southampton in the early 90s.
I'm just getting back into mixing (with a DDJ set up) and I'm filling in the blanks.

I have mine delivered to work and sneak them back... Not sure how long I'll be able to get away with doing that tho!
It's all about timing :ROFLMAO: I'm my own p;ostman so it's sooo easy to get em in the house unoticed lol !!

• Haha
Reactions: Cereal72

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
It's all about timing :ROFLMAO: I'm my own p;ostman so it's sooo easy to get em in the house unoticed lol !!
It was easy for me while my Mrs was working away in other countries for a month or so at a time, but since lockdown she dont travel, so I had to change the game, posted to my mates etc, come home late knowing she fast asleep..

She caught me red handed last yr with a package of tapes, my excuse was "no I sold um, and these are returns"

• Haha
Reactions: Cereal72