Numark cc1

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Always used Concorde club or Stanton on my turntables and was happy with the sound,however was informed to try out the numark cc1 as I’m sick of spending a fortune on my setup,I’m blown away by the quality that they are producing ,my opinion they are the best I’ve used for a fraction of the price,as anyone else gave these a whirl and if so what’s your opinion.

Reactions: Shaboo

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Always used Concorde club or Stanton on my turntables and was happy with the sound,however was informed to try out the numark cc1 as I’m sick of spending a fortune on my setup,I’m blown away by the quality that they are producing ,my opinion they are the best I’ve used for a fraction of the price,as anyone else gave these a whirl and if so what’s your opinion.
They do look pretty similar to the concords don't they. I've just bought some of them ortofon VNL. Using the OMs at the moment

Reactions: Postie

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
Aren't they Carl Cox's 1s? Sure i had a set at 1 point, big chunky silver things., surprised they still do em with all the better stuff you can use.

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Aren't they Carl Cox's 1s? Sure i had a set at 1 point, big chunky silver things., surprised they still do em with all the better stuff you can use.
Yeah but not the scratch version,these have a black ring around the shaft and it says they were made for dance music.They are less than £90 for the pair and the sound quality is really good for the price in a matter of fact they blow away my shures which cost me £250,I’m done spending big from now on.

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
Yeah but not the scratch version,these have a black ring around the shaft and it says they were made for dance music.They are less than £90 for the pair and the sound quality is really good for the price in a matter of fact they blow away my shures which cost me £250,I’m done spending big from now on.
If it's for bedroom/home use, does it really make a difference i say?

Reactions: Postie

Shaboo

May 1, 2021
Like the sound of that price Postie, I will give them a shot next time i need to purchase.