Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Get in!

My neighbour has been given notice on the rental property next door...he has to be out by the 20th Dec....... Think he will move sooner tho.......

Cant see the landlord moving his family in before the new year (dont give a monkeys if he does i want them out as soon as poss so the louder the better lol) so looks like the annual mash up at no 13 can be loud as fek this year..... Too many djs part deux guys phones:

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
Omg

OMG OMG DID I SAY OMG you lucky fooker id give my right testical to get rid of my neighbours not one day since they have lived there have they had a party had friends around or to that matter done anything but fooking moan about me and my music.

I can gladly say I hate the fookers with a passion I live on the end and have no one else but them next too me they have lived there for 8 years now ive been here for 23 years they are the worst neighbours in the world.

I tried to be nice when they moved in but there the type of people who think there better than anyone in the street proper up there own arses a top notch car sitting outside the house that goes fooking nowhere. Why .. Erm I dont know lol....

I have wished everyday for the big white van to come and pick them up with all there stuff and fook them right off to the silent land they need to live. Not once have I heard a radio, music of any sort come out of there house. is the a religion where you can't listen to any music because if there is im sure there at the top of the worship league...

They called the asbo people out to me not for my music but because I run up and down my own staires to much and I stay up late at weekends and laugh loudly NO JOKE :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

They did moan about my music but said Oh he doesnt have it on all the time WTF..

anyway I hope there moving next to you after christmas lol.....

YOU LUCKY FOOKER XXXXXXXX:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
OMG OMG DID I SAY OMG you lucky fooker id give my right testical to get rid of my neighbours not one day since they have lived there have they had a party had friends around or to that matter done anything but fooking moan about me and my music.

I can gladly say I hate the fookers with a passion I live on the end and have no one else but them next too me they have lived there for 8 years now ive been here for 23 years they are the worst neighbours in the world.

I tried to be nice when they moved in but there the type of people who think there better than anyone in the street proper up there own arses a top notch car sitting outside the house that goes fooking nowhere. Why .. Erm I dont know lol....

I have wished everyday for the big white van to come and pick them up with all there stuff and fook them right off to the silent land they need to live. Not once have I heard a radio, music of any sort come out of there house. is the a religion where you can't listen to any music because if there is im sure there at the top of the worship league...

They called the asbo people out to me not for my music but because I run up and down my own staires to much and I stay up late at weekends and laugh loudly NO JOKE :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

They did moan about my music but said Oh he doesnt have it on all the time WTF..

anyway I hope there moving next to you after christmas lol.....

YOU LUCKY FOOKER XXXXXXXX:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

haha, u must be the opposite of me then deano, i live in a ground floor flat underneath a bunch of stoodents so they change every year, some are good and some are bad, but no matter how good they are it's always noisy, u can hear every whisper from up there, even a gnat farting lol.

i try to ignore it most of the time cos i like to make a bit of noise occasionally myself, as long as it's not after about 1am in the week when i have to work next day i'm generally ok with it, i try not to be a bad neighbour as long as they keep it down while i'm trying to sleep ;)

last year was horrendous tho, they'd have 50 ppl found for a pre-party on say, a tuesday nite, and make shitloads of noise till about 11pm, then go out and all would be quiet for a bit, so i'd go to bed n get a couple of hours kip, then they'd turn up pissed at 3.30am and have a full on after party and invite 100 ppl back, hurling int garden, screaming at ppl out of the windows, bangin up and down he stairs, pounding shite music (and i do mean shite), the lot. 1 nite i had to resort to cutting the power on em (luckily all the fuse boxes and meters are in my cellar, which is quite handy lol ;)) just to shut the fookers up. i'll swap with urs for a week, then they'll find out what fuckin noise is lol. i don't mind a bit of noise, just not late at nite in the week when i gotta work next day grrr :mad:

as a result, as u can imagine i had to call the noise pollution squad a few times, and believe it or not round here they fook off home to bed at 2am in the week right when u need em lol, so all u can do is phone the council and log the call. it takes years to get anywhere near getting an asbo so i wouldn't worry just yet m8 lol ;)

i normally put it down to the fact that i live in a noisy neighbourhood anyway, it's dead convenient for work, pubs, restarants, shops etc. but it ent quiet, if u live round here u have to accept that. tbh tho it is ppl banging up and down the stairs and shouting at each other randomly that gets on my nerves more than music, if the noise is constant u can tune it out but if it's random u have no chance of getting any kip.

like i said, i'll swap with the fookers for a week, then they'll find out what noise is lol ;) yay for u tho debs, sounds like 2 many djs part deux is gonna be a minter, can't wait :D :thumbsup:

Last edited: