My works annual appraisal report :0.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Ive sat here all morning sweating with dread and fear :$ and im the same every year at this time :| yes youve guessed it its reprots time here at our place :(

I hate it :cry: cus every year i expect a right old bollocking for my internet usage and general piss taking antics :$ and every yr so far has been ok....so surely i wont get away with it this time :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :naughty:

Lol :rofl: wrong.....hasnt said a dicky bird....ive got top marks too :p better than last yr...ive exceeded all my competences and hopefully should get a grade 1 mark this yr.....im well happy....so it seems im safe for now and i can breath easy on here for a little bit longer :king:

Happy days :p

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
nice1 mate,

I know what u mean I always think...they must notice that i dont normally get to work until well gone 9...but every year i seem to get a better and better school ehem i mean work report/appraisal :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I've never had one, but then i've never worked in an office:p

Glad it's going well so far for all you slackers:thumbsup: :)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
nics said:
i remember the one you had last year and you was cacking it then!!

:rofl: i know i always cack it every year...im really surprised they havnt said anything....only thing i can think of is there is more peeps out there doin the same as me but worse and therefore making me look like im not doin bad hahahaha :p ah well i wait and live to tell another tale :$

There is only 10% of people in our directorate allowed to gain a box 1 marking so if i get one its all good ;) wont know for sure till a couple of wks time but ive defo got a 2 ;) but im secretly thinking its a 1 this yr....ive 3 nvqs in one yr so that must count for summat surley :)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
The Joker said:
yep & I've got an interview for another job on tues & seeing as i've been classed fully effective, they can't bring up my period of sick ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thats fantastic news hun :king: :king: :king: :king: Best of luck with that i know how much you wanted a change :thumbsup: :love:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Northern Star said:
Thats fantastic news hun :king: :king: :king: :king: Best of luck with that i know how much you wanted a change :thumbsup: :love:

cheers hun, it's not the training one, not heard a thing about that even tho I've emailed our HR department to ask bout it, it's a vacancy where I've been workin in so it's not much of a change but I'll prob take it if they make me an offer that I can't refuse :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: