Mark jarman, Crunch, Birmingham 92

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

simzzzz

All you Brummies ;) a mix from Crunch, Birmingham. :cool:
Not 100% sure if its 92, but late 91 early 92 thats around the time crunch was going and Mark Jarman Dj there:thumbsup:

mostly classics but good tune selection, think side B is better lot more old skool hip hop, like Know how mixed in with Voodoo ray :thumbsup:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service mark jarman Crunch Side A

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service mark jarman Crunch side B

the sound is a bit low so if anyone can clean it up ;) :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Does this start with Psychotropic hypnosis into young mc into Voodoo ray?

If so its Hollis from 94....

If not let me know and I'll get the fecker downloaded!!

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Is it John hollis ? the tape is marked up as Mark Jarman ? found a load of old tapes in my loft other night ? bet they are all marked up wrong lol, think i will post them on here just to find out who they are. lol :thumbsup: nice 1

Have a look for shooms thread 'today I have been mostly' in music chat. has a tracklisting for this...

speakerfreak

Jul 25, 2007
Birmingham
Is it John hollis ? the tape is marked up as Mark Jarman ? found a load of old tapes in my loft other night ? bet they are all marked up wrong lol, think i will post them on here just to find out who they are. lol :thumbsup: nice 1

Fucking 'ell, Crunch! Used to be a regular there from late '95 for about 3 years. We used to go to NBN in Hereford 'til 2 on a Friday then scoot to Crunch for about 3-3.30, then West End Bar after that. If you've got any old tapes from Crunch, Tin Tins or S.L.A.G I'd be ya best bud forever. I'm gutted I never bought more back then, but they were always a tenner and that meant a choice between a tape or another, err.........mood enhancer!