Love Of Life or not? Thoughts anybody?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
Picked up on fleabay the other day, the cover looks about right but the cassette doesn't look like any L,O,L tape i have ever owned before.

Eddie Lock - Vol 13.jpg

Eddie Lock.jpg

Not finished ripping it yet but will upload when complete

Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

Ming The Merciless

VIP Silver Member
Jan 21, 2022
Staffordshire
its probs a copy of an original LOL tape, the cover looks as if its been cut out, normally the tracklist is on the inside

unless by Vol 13 Eddie Lock just started releasing his own tapes
The cover is def not up to the usual standard of paper it feels more like standard photo copy paper and your right about those track lists not being on the back but rather on the inside underneath the tape.
I am liking the Eddie did his own tapes at some point theory it makes more sense than LOL doing cheap ass rips and not splashing there logo all over the place.
turns out they even recorded them in the wrong order side 1 is actually side 2 and visa versa the other side.

It does mean there are quite a few more Eddie Lock tapes out there somewhere, i only have 1-5 from the LOL series

Scratch that i dont have number 3 either :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

Mac The Ripper 🍴

VIP Silver Member
Jan 24, 2021
Chesterfield!
The cover is def not up to the usual standard of paper it feels more like standard photo copy paper and your right about those track lists not being on the back but rather on the inside underneath the tape.
I am liking the Eddie did his own tapes at some point theory it makes more sense than LOL doing cheap ass rips and not splashing there logo all over the place.
turns out they even recorded them in the wrong order side 1 is actually side 2 and visa versa the other side.

It does mean there are quite a few more Eddie Lock tapes out there somewhere, i only have 1-5 from the LOL series

Scratch that i dont have number 3 either :(
I think I've got the same as you m8,would love the others!👍👍👍