Lilly Allen and Brits lil sis preggo-mereggo!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Lilly Allen and b/f of three months Ed Chem Bro are having a child, along with Britney Spears baby sister Jamie Lyn.

Gosh:S

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
taught me at a very early age never to feel sorry for those who are 1,000,000 times richer than me.

People like robbie williams. If take that have him back I'll lose all respect for them :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I don't think money comes into sympathy surely? Do you have no exceptions? Say a billionaire was attacked and left for dead, his wife killed etc by burglars. Is it just tough as they're more wealthy than you or i?

I do feel a little sad for her as her ex has openly told her he only ever wanted her for her fame, now thats got to hurt. I am also thinking perhaps there was a little post natal depression going on- and who can blame her with that tosser of an ex.

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
lol , Heard about both of those on the radio earlier, and the presenter said something like
"Britney's little sister, Jamie-Lynn, sixteen and pregnant.......and she's still the most responsible member of the Spears family.." :p

Lily Allens not very old either is she ? what is she about 19? 20?
Eeh! That mucky old Chemical Brother, getting a young whippersnapper like Lily knocked up nearly straight away, the cradle snatching pervy pants :p Eeh, and after she's just lost all that weight too! Eeh by Gum!
22595813.jpg

lol :D

Why do I have the image of her pushing a Burberry pushchair along, and with a fag hanging out her mouth? :| (Lily, not the gossipy old hag in the pic..) ;) :p

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Eeh! That mucky old Chemical Brother, getting a young whippersnapper like Lily knocked up nearly straight away, the cradle snatching pervy pants :p

Jonno's mate Boochy told him straight away when we first met 'eh, if you like her get her pregnant quick then she will be going no-where':crazy: Great advice.

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Something about Lilley Allen really gets on my nerves :mad: I do hope things work out better for Britneys sister than they did her though. I also feel sorry for her, I think its just another case of being too famous too young. Her sister hasn't been in the limelight as much so she might be able to deal with things better.