Just can`t hack it like I used too :¬/

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Went for the triple this weekend,started off with finks wedding on fri were I got absolutley pissed out me head had a fantastic time got in about 1.30ish woke up sat mornin with one of the biggest hangovers I`ve ever had threw up and ate neurofen for most of the day finally brought myself round a bit then went to my mates 30th "skutch500" started with a cup of coffee then went on stella for the rest of the day indulged in some marchin stuff l8er on.Jen went home about 1ish (really wish I had too) but no 6 o`clock in the mornin jonni rolls in shitfaced again lol went to bed virtually as jen was gettin up (not in the good books at all) got up about 2pm threw up and had some more neurofen spent the rest of the day feelin well rough until about 9ish when it was time to go to parkhall for my mates birthday doo :| every bank hol they have a garlands night on yer plate which is a fantastic night but not when ya feel like I did lol I lasted about 1hr until I started to feel ill as fuck all the colour drained from my face and I broke into a heavy sweat lol and realised the game was well and truly over for me :S I was really pissed off with myself for not takin it easier the night before because the park was rockin.

I think I learnt my lesson this time, big time lol (its took a while mind)

I`m just not hardcore anymore!! lol

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Lolol!! Top weekend then jonni! :D

I couldn't handle a nye/new years day 4 years ago, spent all nye in skeggy dancing away :fekked: to hard house at fantasy island for 12 hours, then went straight to sundissential in leeds, no sleep, no food.....lasted about 2 hours, lol and that was when i was 21! :|

I think you did alright considering your age n all that. :p :rofl:

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
GucciGurl said:
Same here, just cant handle it like i use to.
I must be getting old, :|
Doesnt stop me tho.

I just don`t know when to call it a day,even when the writings clearly written on the wall lol glutten for punishment or summat :p ;)

dodgymix

sgt.lead said:
I`m just not hardcore anymore!! lol

I went V2005 last weekend and I was hardcore but it took me till friday to recover..

we started drinking (& the rest) 9am friday, stopped at 4am, got up at 6.30am saturday, first beer 7am, drank till 5am, got up 7am first beer 8am sunday then till 4.30am got up 6.30am monday then took me 2 hours to get my mates up, had a few more beers (until we ran out) and then queued for 3 hours to get out....god I was ruff last week.

won't be doing that for at least a year. :fekked:

I suffer from the same affliction.

Darn good fun tho at the time eh?

I've started to take it easy at the start of long party weekends - laying off the mad stuff whilst out and about, but seriously indulging when back at the after-party and there is a floor to collapse on.

hehe

;o)

old gits? I've seen nipski's take the knock trying to keep up with the veterans

:p

sgt.lead said:
I just don`t know when to call it a day,even when the writings clearly written on the wall lol glutten for punishment or summat :p ;)

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
I never have been the first to leave at a party ever,allways till the death frieghtened of missin summat lol I am my own worst enemy!! :$

But as brixtonite say`s its good fun at the time...................but recovery time keeps gettin longer and longer :S but I very much doubt that will stop me :mad: :mad: :mad: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
nowthen said:
Its just an age thing mate, we can still hammer it with the youngsters, it just takes us 3 times as longer to feel normal again! :S

Yeah I agree, the time I could go out 3-4 times a week, cane it, and feel reet on a Monday morning are long gone

If I have a heavy weekend its usually Tuesday / Wednesday before I feel back to normal :$ :S

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK

Attachments

• Hand%20Wanker.jpg
    Hand%20Wanker.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 74
I don't think it's age!!!I'm only 21, I cant hack a two day-er anymore and it takes me till about wed/thurs to feel normal. So I'm having a little break and am just gonna stick to the ribena till after Ibiza.

If yajust chill for a bit, its ok, but if u hammer it at least twice a month, it takes u @least two weeks to fully recover and in that time u can be mangled again!!!!!

So...it's not age folks!!!!