Judge Jules & John Kelly @ UK Clubs Unite, The Golden Monkey, Guernsey, November 1995

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I grabbed this from SoundCloud a while back and joined the three parts together. It's a 2 hour 45 mins long mix of them back to back.

The announcer guy at the end gives a bit of info about the night and suggests this is from November. I can't find any info on 'UK Clubs Unite', or much on The Golden Monkey, other than it is now called Barbados Beach Club and is in St. Peter Port on Guernsey.

Judge Jules & John Kelly @ UK Clubs Unite, The Golden Monkey, Guernsey, November 1995

blackmore

Jul 18, 2009
I grabbed this from SoundCloud a while back and joined the three parts together. It's a 2 hour 45 mins long mix of them back to back.

The announcer guy at the end gives a bit of info about the night and suggests this is from November. I can't find any info on 'UK Clubs Unite', or much on The Golden Monkey, other than it is now called Barbados Beach Club and is in St. Peter Port on Guernsey.

Thanks for this mate. Sure i've got a few mixes labelled for The Golden Monkey in Guernsey. I'll post them on and await Brady telling me it the same as another mix ;)

Johnny five

Sep 28, 2021

Last edited:

Johnny five

Sep 28, 2021

Hi I was the promoter for this night and many more I started Uk clubs unite from 1993 -1998 , Uk Clubs Unite was just one man (Myself who wasn't hearing the music that he liked) so put on night bringing DJ's over from the Uk to play on Guernsey I made some great friends with the DJ's and once the mainstream started playing house music all my objectives were met so i stopped. but created memories for all to hear on Soundcloud, please enjoy the music. Johnny Five /Uk clubs Unite.

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Hi I was the promoter for this night and many more I started Uk clubs unite from 1993 -1998 , Uk Clubs Unite was just one man (Myself who wasn't hearing the music that he liked) so put on night bringing DJ's over from the Uk to play on Guernsey I made some great friends with the DJ's and once the mainstream started playing house music all my objectives were met so i stopped. but created memories for all to hear on Soundcloud, please enjoy the music. Johnny Five /Uk clubs Unite.
hi there Johnny great memories indeed ;) do you have flyers for these nights? would be great to work out exact dates for the sets, had a look in Mixmag listings but theres no mention

Johnny five

Sep 28, 2021
hi there Johnny great memories indeed ;) do you have flyers for these nights? would be great to work out exact dates for the sets, had a look in Mixmag listings but theres no mention

Please go to Sound cloud for info, only listen free on sound cloud / Johnny five /Uk clubs unite, do not download from any other sites. All dates are on Sound cloud, no listings as only local Guernsey event, but did have Magazine write ups again on Sound cloud. Thanks for listening Johnny Five.

Reactions: brady