jfmc tapes

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

mr c

Oct 29, 2002
burnley
does anyone have any tapes or cds that they wanna either sell me or do trades with. i have a few myself but cos this guy is a legend i feel i need more.

jonnyp

Jul 18, 2001
manchester
www.pianomanuk.co.uk
have got a few somewhere but dunno where tho:(

2 Facts about jerry

a) he once appeared on some late night blind date style program and did a rap for the bird as his special talent...he didnt win!

b) he was mc'ing at the hac one night in about 94/5 i guess doing one of his song style rapalongs and I found myself singing along next to him (I was bolloxed!)....next thing, my dulcet tones were heard over the hac pa system as he had decided to shove the mic in my face "for a laugh"

top bloke tho even after doing that to me...shame about his dress sense:cry:

jonny

will get back to you if I find those tapes tho...they were more laid back (dj junior I think)

mr c

Oct 29, 2002
burnley
cheers bob. wouldnt mind copies of them from you. i will trade you any of these,
REALITY DJS & JFMC - COMIN BACK SOME
REALITY DJS & JFMC - ALL TOGETHER 2
REALITY DJS & JFMC ALLTOGETHER VOL 1
REALITY DJS & JFMC – LIVE & DIRECT
REALITY DJS & JFMC – SOMETHING HARDER
REALITY DJS & JFMC – T2
REALITY DJS & JFMC – T-TIME
REALITY DJS & JFMC @ AFTERDARK VOL 5
REALITY DJS & JFMC @ AFTERDARK VOL 6
REALITY DJS & JFMC @ AFTERDARK VOL 8
DJ ABSOLUTE & JFMC @ AFTERLIFE.

these are wat i have on cd.
on tape i have just one carlos set from back in the day.

will trade you any 3 of my cds for your tapes. (unless you can put em on cd for me).

pd mendoza

Nov 3, 2004
Track list hekp

Has anyone got any old JFMC mixes from Carlos Club in Colne or Manhatten Heights in Blackburn. Or if poss any DJ Shack mixes. :mexican:

GavinH

Jun 16, 2004
I have about half a dozen Carlos tapes from Feb 93 to about Aug 93 I think. From memory all have JFMC on at some point. And I was there!!!!

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
you wanna try an get your hands on the Life Tapes from The Maestro in Bradford (95/96) - JFMC with Welly and Nipper. Lost my copies a long time ago but i'll see if any mates have got em for ya.......

I think i Have a bright red tape somewhere :confused: J F Mc Carlos.

With i think welly on the mix.

The pic is @ the Empire Morecame J F Mc and Matt Bell on the decks.

Attachments

• J F Mc.jpg
    J F Mc.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 303

Biggie

May 10, 2002
Manchester
if any of u guys who have JFMC tapes are willing to share can u pm me with details

unfortunatly i have no JFMC tapes i can exchange but i'm sure we can sort something out, i have been after getting hold of some of his carlos tapes for a long time :spin: :thumbsup: :spin:

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
i have a Dj craig one i think,might be blue original with the jfmc on,its in loft somewhere,its got 'M-people'-one night in heaven on then mixed in is TC1991,he uses two copys of TC,when the gong bit comes in at start he throws the other one in and JFMC goes 'here we go again'.I used to go Carlos 2 in 93' and get tapes etc and get mashed ...yee haaa

ps,will look for it sumwhere

tag :mad:

Cmckay

Jan 22, 2022
Hi, desperately looking for a JFMC red tape from Carlos II featuring DJ Rich, DJ Shack and DJ Craig. It is the tape with D Ream mix You're the best thing, Passion etc that I can buy from someone please. It has real sentimental value, ta

Albertryder

Jul 10, 2019
does anyone have any tapes or cds that they wanna either sell me or do trades with. i have a few myself but cos this guy is a legend i feel i need more.
Eezer is the geezer he like to muscle in

‘has anyone got any mixtapes’
Lovely. Ya ha ha ha

:head: