If you had to get rid of someone...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
I saw a film once where a guy was chained up over a huge micemeat machine. And slowly lowered in until he confessed something. The other dude went round to his tied up guys gaff and hunted for something. Where an Alsatian attacked him, the dude won with an electric bread-knife. Went back to the guy and cerimoniosly dumped him.

Anyone know what film that was called?

However my fav was a hammer house of horror. Where there was a sadistic manager of a blind persons home who used to use his Alsatian(yes I love Alsatians :) ) to terrorise the residents. The blind people caught the dog and manager and locked them in a cellar in total darkness. After a week of starvation. They opened the door to the managers cell, he crawled out. The blind people closed that door(remotely) and turned the lights on before him he saw a foot wide, but long alley way studded with razor blades leading to safety. Then they turned off the lights and let the Alsatian out...

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Lozzie said:
huntingtonlibrarybambooaura.jpg

Ill explain the bamboo...... It involved tieing a person to a table, strewn with bamboo seeds. These babies grow very quickly, up through the person...a very slow painfull death.

The Japs were cruel bastards during the war. My late Grandma (who died when I was a kid) could never forgive them wicked bastards for what they did, and I dont blame her.

Saying that, my weapon of choice would be a wet towel. Rather a painful way to die in the right hands/method

Sirius.

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
ste huxley said:
Talking about this last night lol right if you had to, shall we say get rid of someone or some big adversary like a monster what would be your weapon of choice???

After watching The Thing last night on video mine would have to be...

The Flame Thrower, its fkin ace, fast and err gets rid, Im not so sure about how close contact you could be with it tho unless you had a flame proof suit on:cool:

Dannst said The Axe is very versatile lol

Whats yours?

Hyperthetically speaking of course gang, I know your not after killing people or monsters:king: :fekked:

But if you were....:crazy:

Aye the axe is a versatile beast! one minute ya could be dicing onions with it next minute CHOP - HEAD IN THE BIN ha ha

I've also found a picture of a nifty bit of kit

Check this bad bwoy out...

The Warlord Interchangeable Head Mace System

warlodpax.gif

HA ha - Now yer fookin talkin :axe:

Dee Dee - That one of yours is ace ha hah a - Tank head! Mint :D

chemayne

Dec 22, 2005
near a tip
http://http://www.sky.com/showbiz/picture_gallery/0,,50001-1207022-3,00.html[/URL].

This would be my weapon of choice, a very slow and painful way to the pearly gates:ghost: . Locked in a room with this baby for a week, my victim would either puke themselves to death or commit suicide. Job a gud 'un and I ain't even got my hands dirty!!;)

Failing that though, I'd have to go with a baseball bat :splat:, bit of a traditional girl me:thumbsup:

Saysay

Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Hows this for a gruesome death ....

The execution began with a hanging. This was not the clinical, neck-breaking jerk of a "modern" hanging. It was more of a long, painful throttling. It was emphatically not intended to kill the victim; an executioner who lost his charge at this point might be in some danger of being torn apart by the crowd. Some victims attempted to swing and jerk against the rope, hoping to end their agony before the worst began. Some unlucky ones only managed to break the rope, thus prolonging the torture.

At a time, finely judged by the executioner, the victim would have been cut down from his noose - still alive and conscious. Using his keenest knife, the executioner would then slit his belly open, exposing his intestines. With a couple of skilful cuts, these intestines would be detached from his body, from the stomach to the anus, raised to the crowd, and cast into a fire. The hissing and popping of intestinal gases would have raised the crowd's glee to fever pitch.

Of course, many victims would be dead of shock and pain by this stage, but, astonishingly, many seem to have remained alive to see their guts burn. Particular executioners had reputations for special tricks to ensure that this was the case.

Finally the executioner would reach into the cavity and tear out his heart, which was also cast into the fire.

As a rather superfluous climax to the event, the executioner would then chop off his head, which would be put on display in some suitably public place until it rotted. Other parts of the body would be distributed about various parts of the kingdom..

Nice!

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
ooh ooh please miss pweeeeeeease miss may i have the intestines for my tea?

Miss saysay said:
Hows this for a gruesome death ....

The execution began with a hanging. This was not the clinical, neck-breaking jerk of a "modern" hanging. It was more of a long, painful throttling. It was emphatically not intended to kill the victim; an executioner who lost his charge at this point might be in some danger of being torn apart by the crowd. Some victims attempted to swing and jerk against the rope, hoping to end their agony before the worst began. Some unlucky ones only managed to break the rope, thus prolonging the torture.

At a time, finely judged by the executioner, the victim would have been cut down from his noose - still alive and conscious. Using his keenest knife, the executioner would then slit his belly open, exposing his intestines. With a couple of skilful cuts, these intestines would be detached from his body, from the stomach to the anus, raised to the crowd, and cast into a fire. The hissing and popping of intestinal gases would have raised the crowd's glee to fever pitch.

Of course, many victims would be dead of shock and pain by this stage, but, astonishingly, many seem to have remained alive to see their guts burn. Particular executioners had reputations for special tricks to ensure that this was the case.

Finally the executioner would reach into the cavity and tear out his heart, which was also cast into the fire.

As a rather superfluous climax to the event, the executioner would then chop off his head, which would be put on display in some suitably public place until it rotted. Other parts of the body would be distributed about various parts of the kingdom..

Nice!

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
murfso said:
tbh id drug them then stick a clawhammer through their skull works a treat ;) or alternatively watch some of the scenes from saw :D

Heh! nice, likin it lots :D

Irvine Welsh's 'Filth' as an opener for the claw hammer scene and liked the various death scenes in the film 'Dead Mans Shoes' - superb.

-

Trace, yer just a big sicko! :p