How Do You Get On OSA?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jonathan1990

Mar 4, 2011
Scarborough
Tonight a few members were on about me playing Live. I don't know how you do it though. It says you need a mixer with at least 1Mb broadband. It then says you have to contact Blackburn Bod about it. Could any of the DJs tell me how they do it?

Jonathan1990

Mar 4, 2011
Scarborough
If you have a mixer, a line in/microphone socket on your pc/laptop and a good enough internet speed you'll need a cable like this 5m 3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Twin Phono Cable Lead GOLD | eBay UK then speak to Blackburn Bod he'll sort you out, wont you Chris :D

Thanks for the help. I've currently got a lead like that plugged into a microphone socket on my pc. The mixer I have at home is a Citronic that can have 2 players in it. My mixing decks are currently at work and they have to stay there due to some rules and regulations which there is nothing I can do about. I do have 1 vinyl player and 1 CD player that I could plug in though so I could just share some of my favorite oldskool tunes that I have both on CD & vinyl if thats ok. :)

Thanks for the help. I've currently got a lead like that plugged into a microphone socket on my pc. The mixer I have at home is a Citronic that can have 2 players in it. My mixing decks are currently at work and they have to stay there due to some rules and regulations which there is nothing I can do about. I do have 1 vinyl player and 1 CD player that I could plug in though so I could just share some of my favorite oldskool tunes that I have both on CD & vinyl if thats ok. :)

I for one can't fuckin wait :thumbsup: