Then "music music"

Then "Houston Go"
"Retro Go"
ThinK?? "vinyl Go"

Track would come from 1999-2000 anyone know what it is:thumbsup:
pm'ed you phones:

Thunderdome J

Nov 8, 2005
No WAY! Went to the majority of them nights. Used to be loads of us from Denton, who used to travel about in vans to various nights,,ha ha.
Remember the rave Near Ewood park, we broke in the warehouse round the back, so as not to pay and once inside nearly fell down a few 20 foot drops in the Floor. Feckin Mad!

dods

Oct 13, 2004
Huddersfieldcestershirey
1988star said:
Just trying to finalise things with sully and J then its onto Piraterevival for my tunes ive had them to myself for 14 years so your going to hear some rare oldies and I will be playing all my favourite tracks:thumbsup: bet nobody can name them all....Steve W

can someone please make sure if and when this happens it is recorded and upped in the mixes/gold member mixes/vip/etc etc or whatever section as i don't usually get chance to tune into piraterevival and i would love to hear this beauty:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

oh aye and if poss into 1hr sections or whatever for burn to cd purposes - tar

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Excellent news :king: , look forward to that .

Notepad at the ready :)
1988star said:
Just trying to finalise things with sully and J then its onto Piraterevival for my tunes ive had them to myself for 14 years so your going to hear some rare oldies and I will be playing all my favourite tracks:thumbsup: bet nobody can name them all....Steve W

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
1988star said:

Hmmm... I like a good bet:D
I'm sure there's a few people on PR that can name them:cool:
Will deffo be tuning in to hear ya Stevephones:

zoom

Mar 26, 2005
Thunderdome J said:
No WAY! Went to the majority of them nights. Used to be loads of us from Denton, who used to travel about in vans to various nights,,ha ha.
Remember the rave Near Ewood park, we broke in the warehouse round the back, so as not to pay and once inside nearly fell down a few 20 foot drops in the Floor. Feckin Mad!

Hehe, that would be the old Ewood Mills, sadly demolished now, it was where the McDonalds is now across the road from the footy ground. I went to 2 Hardcore Uproar raves there. Both top nights. There was a little room somewhere with just an ultra-violet light in, spooky as hell.
Also remember a group of bikers there too, built a little camp fire inside and were sat round drinking Newcastle Brown. :cool:

-zoom

grover

Jun 5, 2003
1988star said:
lol if you are like me(felllow mailing list ;) )
it will be a case of..... erm..... it's got a red cover with yellow sticker on it and iv'e lost the reaction sheet to it:confused: :D