Hi de hi

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

fenristwolf

Oct 10, 2022
Hi there peeps šŸ‘‹

I'm originally from Northern Ireland where we used to go to Kelly's, Trak's, Circus Circus and the big Hellraisers in the Ulster Hall, as well as take trips (Coaches and cars not acid, well, sometimes acid) to Scotland for Ayrshire weekenders and stuff like the Event 2, and since then I've moved to London where we frequented the awesome clubs such as Koko and Heaven and also The Chunnel club and Strawberry Sundaes in Vauxhall bridge road.

Then moved to Sussex where the Honey club and the Concorde in Brighton and the other clubs down on the beach were frequented until the wee small hours where Buddies cafƩ was essential for a bacon sandwich and some chips 24 hours a day, and finally settled in Hastings where La Chambre Magique and the crypt supplied the music until they closed down.

Now I'm a very unskilled bedroom DJ where mixing one track into another successfully makes me feel like Carl Cox on 3 turntables in the barn at Kelly's 30 years ago. But I've never forgotten the music, the people and the incredible journey I've been fortunate to have been on, and I've replaced raving and popping doves with sleeping and fine dining, but the music really drives me still and I love the company of like minded people.

I have so many tunes going around inside my head that I want to be identified and also I am well up for having a go at trying to assist others in their search for the track ID's. Great to be here.

One Love Fenris x