HELP needed in brighton lol

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
Bloody ell not that far from me really, I wonder if she will mind me being fucked off my head on coke for the full szechuan?

No protection needed rings massive alarm bells, probably out to kill every man with her aids ridden fanny!

Though i reckon this might be more like it

im english
im size 10
slim body (skin & bone)
5.7 tall (shrunk some over the years)
blonde hair (sometimes purple rinse)
green eyes
size 34c breasts
clear lightly tanned skin (i shit myself a lot and got no one to help me clear it up)
i am completely shaven down below (Cuz of so many crabs in my pubes)
i love sex,i do do most if not everything in bed(yes boys that means anal to.) (it dont bother me cuz im in a wheel chair with no feeling in my body from waist down)

She missed this bit out

Age 83 :|

I think this might be genuine...although the fact she doesnt even offer any sort of picture of herself is a bit suss. but she writes like a girl anyway. 9a dirty one hahahaha)

Well fucking hell...it's not uncommon this sort of thing...maybe in younger people. Although i was out one night, and there was this couple (young and attractive etc) and they were trying to get me back to theirs lol. hahahaha, i had to politely decline...it was quite weird.:condom: :condom: :condom: :condom:

If it is genuine, good on her for knowing what she wants anyways....lol.

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Hmnn, anyone who puts 'sexy' in their username or whatever usually isn't.

It would take a partic type of bloke to do this. If it was the other way round, a bloke looking for a women- i just couldn't go along with it. To see anothe person upset, distressed or being humilated is just not my bag.

She does not indicate at all that these are his wishes, just hers- and perhaps he is so crackers about her he just takes it.

If he is deffo up for it too then who cares, they are adults blah blah blah. Regardless of all that though, they should be using protection and no mistakin:thumbsup: