Hello old skoolers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Gray

May 10, 2021
Have used this forum so many times for tracklists, info on old mixes and the like. Finally deiced to join. Thanks to this community for all the shares of info and memories down the years! I'm still loving mixing records and dancin to old skool. I'm (very) slowly digitising some old mixtapes and have put a couple on my soundcloud page. I'm mostly a house head but like a bit of 90s trance too. So far got two rare Scott Bond Bakers Mixes on soundcloud from 95 and 96 for anyone who was clubbing in Brum and / or likes mid-90s trance. Can post a link if anyone is interested.

Gray

May 10, 2021
Welcome along @Gray glad you decided to join. Get int chat on a weekend 👍
Noob question: have been messaging with a few people on soundcloud re old Club U.K. mixes and one guy has a high quality recording of Biko at Seduction 1 in 1995. It’s on his YouTube page so would be sharing a link to that rather than a file share. Where’s the best place to post that. The old Biko stuff is pretty hard to come by... 😎

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
Noob question: have been messaging with a few people on soundcloud re old Club U.K. mixes and one guy has a high quality recording of Biko at Seduction 1 in 1995. It’s on his YouTube page so would be sharing a link to that rather than a file share. Where’s the best place to post that. The old Biko stuff is pretty hard to come by... 😎
Welcome aboard the oldskool mothership @Gray 🛸👾
regarding the Biko share, depends on your intentions really. if its to share the mix, then a link is ok in the file sharing section - its still sharing an oldskool mix, although no download, but Im sure people will appreciate any quality shares

If you are looking to get a tracklisting etc, post it in that section ;)
enjoy your stay, and as others suggest - get yourself in chat :thumbsup:

Reactions: Gray

Gray

May 10, 2021
Welcome aboard the oldskool mothership @Gray 🛸👾
regarding the Biko share, depends on your intentions really. if its to share the mix, then a link is ok in the file sharing section - its still sharing an oldskool mix, although no download, but Im sure people will appreciate any quality shares

If you are looking to get a tracklisting etc, post it in that section ;)
enjoy your stay, and as others suggest - get yourself in chat :thumbsup:
Nice one. Thanks. Will share that link and also check out chat. 😎