Hello Everyone

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tom24

Jul 25, 2021
I am only here because I have worked with Dean O'Brien aka Elvis' over the past year. News of his premature passing shocked me deeply.
He became a good friend very quickly due to his brilliant personality which made a sometimes difficult job a hell of a lot easier.

Never have I seen a more enthusiastic soul, and he epitomised the saying 'Life and soul of the party'.

He used to talk about his DJ days often, and discussed music constantly, I found this website as I only found out about Dean's passing at the end of last week and was searching for funeral details.
I unfortunately missed his funeral as I found out too late and had not worked with Dean for a couple of months as I am an agency worker.

He will be very sadly missed by all, including the people he supported who thought the world of him. My deepest sympathy goes out to his family and close friends.

I would appreciate it if i could be sent any links to Dean's video's/Mixes etc. I only wish we could have got round to sharing them before. Knowing Dean, he's probably told me about OSA a few times before and I have forgotten to look you up.

Rest in Peace Dean, a wonderful soul.

Tom

Reactions: parky and billyrave