Flyers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Ok Ive got tons of flyers to add to the site, I know they have to be approved by a mod etc, but some of the ones I did yesterday have been approved, but the thumbnail is just blank with an icon thing in the middle, the pic does show when you click it, but there is no thumbnail showing...

So what am I doing wrong????? has some of the others I have put up have the image is showing the thumbnail yet others dont ????
Is it a size issue?
Here is a screen shot of what Im talking about below, the bottom 3 with the red circle have been approved , but no thumnail showing, the top 3 are awaiting approval, but I think the top 3 will also not show a thumbnail once approved..

Any help very much appreciated...

Also I wanted to ask, where it says your albums , How do I make an album?

screen shots.png

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
It was because the images are really large mate, I tinkered with some settings and it should be ok now :)

If you have quite a few flyers from one event let me know the name and I can add a category in for you - thanks for adding to the flyer archive it is appreciated :thumbsup:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
It was because the images are really large mate, I tinkered with some settings and it should be ok now :)

If you have quite a few flyers from one event let me know the name and I can add a category in for you - thanks for adding to the flyer archive it is appreciated :thumbsup:
Cheers Butty...
Ive got 13 A4 & one A5 Total Kaos flyers to scan if you want to make a section for them, I havent got round to scanning them yet, but will get on it.

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Sorted mate nice one 🙂
Butty I upped all, but the last 3 Kaos flyers this morning before I went to work, they were all showing has thumbnails in my media and waiting for approval, Ive just come to put the last three up, and noticed none of those from this morning not there at all :unsure: