Firewalking!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Wow, this is the most exhillarating thing ever. We've just done a firewalk as team building at our national sales conference.

It was ACE!!!

jo-firewalk.jpg

This isn't me obviously but I'll post a pic of us lot when I get some.

It was so scary before we went on it as it looke liks a long bonfire on the floor and the instructor tested the temparature before we walked and the coals were 500 degrees farenheit!! I was so psyched up I was nearly crying (sap!) but then cheese of all cheese they put Prodigy, Firestarter on the music system they had and I was across it like a shot!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: big up the Prodigy !!! lol.

Once I'd done it the first time, I was back round for another couple of go's, brilliant.

I really recommend this to anyone if you get a chance to have a go!

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
in my last job they were really up on this team building stuff.
i dont know about me walking accross fire............... BUT ive had a few bosses in the past id happily have chucked on one :rofl:

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
PMSL @ MissDeedz.

Cheers guys, it was brill. Soz about the rambling initial thread but I was still on a bit of a high from doing it!! :$

I can't wait to see thepics, apparently there's a really funny one of me scowling with concentration!!! lol. :S :condom:

We also had to break a wooden arrow against a wall using only our necks, bend a steel rod that they use to reinforce concrete with a partner using only our necks and punch through a plank of plyboard.

It was a good day but not something I'd want to do all the time!

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Wow, this is the most exhillarating thing ever. We've just done a firewalk as team building at our national sales conference.

It was ACE!!!

jo-firewalk.jpg

This isn't me obviously but I'll post a pic of us lot when I get some.

It was so scary before we went on it as it looke liks a long bonfire on the floor and the instructor tested the temparature before we walked and the coals were 500 degrees farenheit!! I was so psyched up I was nearly crying (sap!) but then cheese of all cheese they put Prodigy, Firestarter on the music system they had and I was across it like a shot!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: big up the Prodigy !!! lol.

Once I'd done it the first time, I was back round for another couple of go's, brilliant.

I really recommend this to anyone if you get a chance to have a go!

they had a charity day for a little girl with cancer round here in the summer and that was one of the things they did , was really good to watch and very funny watching everyones faces :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
PMSL @ MissDeedz.

Cheers guys, it was brill. Soz about the rambling initial thread but I was still on a bit of a high from doing it!! :$

I can't wait to see thepics, apparently there's a really funny one of me scowling with concentration!!! lol. :S :condom:

We also had to break a wooden arrow against a wall using only our necks, bend a steel rod that they use to reinforce concrete with a partner using only our necks and punch through a plank of plyboard.

It was a good day but not something I'd want to do all the time!

Top stuff indeed:thumbsup: :D

Sounds like a typical day on a building site lol:$