Fine for takin a Jimmy

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Picture this,

Its 1am in the morning, pubs have kicked people out, i am gasping for a jimmy. I decided to water my horse in a sidestreet, to my horror i was rudely interupted by a bobby, he took my details address etc, now this occured on 1st December, i recieved a letter from the courts, they want me to appear in court for being a nuisance to public decency, namely urinating in the street,

Has this happend to anybody before & if so what are the sentences for pissing in a public place?

Please Help

:cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops:

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
sounds about right

what ben said

but, you'll be bound over for 12 months
so you'll have to behave

====> Excuses
state in court it was raining, and you where pissing in a drain anyway.....................................

or another dodgy law I remeber from being a long haired student
This will get you off
and you'll have a right laugh in court

state you had just got out your car (driving side)
walked around the side and back of the vehicle'
and taken a piss on the back left wheel'
This is legal...................

OTHER IRRELEVENT INFORMATION, concerning Uk law

*If a pregnant lady wants to have a piss in the street
a policeman must take off his shole (a 'coat' nowadays)
and wrap it around the lady while she squats.........

*it is legal to kill a scotsman with a bow and arrow, within the walls of York............. Dj fantazia what you doin sunday (OJ)

and the last shit one I promise

*go around your favourite supermarket fill up a trolley
then walk upto the till, without placing anything on the conveyer belt, walk out...............................
(the main trick here is to leave the basket behind, otherwise you'll get done for shoplifting)

thats a few good idea's for you lot to do on a chillout

Have Fun

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can beat that one Gaz fella

My brother got court short in York town centre, taking a pee through Thomas the Bakers letter box( Pissed of - cause ) but not only did he get fined £150 big ones

He had his Photo & story printed in The York Evening Press

How's that for your 15mins of fame :D :D :D :D :D

I guess he should of said to the copper " I had my bow out, and I was trying to shoot a Scottish square bread loaf " Lolol
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dj Britalian

Nov 19, 2001
On the edge
Lolololol, If i took a small paintbrush out m8 the bobbys would probably have me on the charge of an offensive weapon and lock me away. Worth a try though next time!:crazy:

:cops: