FAC51 Hacienda Mixes

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Progressivey

Jan 4, 2021
Might download couple and use for upgrades, thanks. Although, why some uploads seem duplicated? Having 2 files sound the same but the filenames have those weird numbers in the end, why is that?

DF001

Jun 14, 2018
Might download couple and use for upgrades, thanks. Although, why some uploads seem duplicated? Having 2 files sound the same but the filenames have those weird numbers in the end, why is that?
Different rips from different sources... The number at the end is the size in bytes so you can decide for yourself if the bigger version is better quality. If there was more hours in the day I'd go through it and compare but until there's no more space it might not happen! Thanks for reminding me though. Hope there's some better versions of anything you've got already and if anybody can replace these with better versions, by all means send them over. Cheers.
EDIT: I'm having a clear up in there now. What's happened is updated files with gain information added so they all play at a more consistent volume alongside each other were uploaded but because the size of the file is slightly bigger, unique filenames had been generated which didn't replace the older versions so apologies for the waste of bandwidth if you ended up with dupes!

Last edited:
Reactions: Progressivey
D

Deleted member 56215

I possibly have the flyer for the first mix in the library...
IMG_20220517_221035.jpg

Reactions: DF001