Ez Ppl

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

EzPosse

Jun 7, 2005
blackburn
hi peeps im new to osa as from today im nearlly 32 male from blackburn lancashire i have only recently got back into the oldskool music since listening to pr & getting to know the lads n lasses from there .top set of ppl! n i love it its changed my world!!!!!!!!!
back to the good old days! n pure memories. i had most of the vinyl back in the days but unfortunatelly never kept up with it :( . but i am now reliving the dream i dont remember alot of the names of tracks but they r all coming back slowly . i remember how they sound though :) i used to be a regular @ monroes.seaquinns.& bedrock & went to most of the raves in lancashire :D wow they where the days i,d love to go back into time :) i was told about osa from the pr crew n never bothered with it untill i go talking to a guy today on slsk MARKZ get on there he said n here i am. massive respect to u markz, n also a massive shout out to all the pr crew n all the djs for relieving the dream :) RESPECT!!!!!!!

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
reety fella, welcome to the board :)

well not that Id call anyone a nutter the first time I ever spoke to them but if im going to say youll fit right in here then ive no option lol

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Oi Oi EZ its Debs.....nice to see another blackburn bod on here hahahaha ;) :king:

What took ya :wave: :p

ur gonna love it here......... :thumbsup: really friendly :love:

ps you gonna go down to this........North Bar

hope to see you down there phones:

EzPosse

Jun 7, 2005
blackburn
Ez now

oi oi debs thought i remembered that face from some where hope ur ok:) ty 4 the swift reply srry if im slow @ replying im just getting used to it any way im of to watch a dvd all the best n tc!!!!!!!! :)

ahhhhhh, good day sir....

The pleasure is all ours - it's lovely to hear someone saying they love the choons we play on PR. Thanks.

That's all we do it for: the love of the music, meeting like minded people, and having a laugh - the proper old school way.

Welcome to the board - everyone's sound (apart from Cutter n Mesh of course - lord knows how they got past the security screening) :cops:

:fekked:

;)

wotcha mate :wave: