Dj Ste Williams 1988 - 1991 for those that missed the interview

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Konspiracy

Sep 9, 2002
Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
Man Alive said:
Track 23 is the Got You on My Mind - Greg Lee one, Mr Me mentioned, I think.

Now, must have a look at Tune ID. Not bothered with ID'ing much previously. My memory isn't what it was, but emptied an old bag of tapes on the floor to find out a couple of them, and stumbled across tunes I hadn't heard for years in the process - i think I can see the attraction :)

Oh, by the way - in the process of looking for those ID's, came across some great tapes that I can post to you (technodinosaur that I am, I haven't got out linked to my PC and don't even have a double tape player anymore!)

Got in front of me, Stu Allan, The House Hour, 10/9/89, 3/12/89 & 10/12/89.

Plenty more similar - can send you a goody bag if you want (would want them back at some stage, though, to play to my grandchildren, lol :) )

It gets addictive mate, seriously. About 2 1/2 yrs ago I needed to find out the names of some old tunes on an old Sasha tape and Ive been here ever since :$ Beats working tho :D...

Ive hundreds of old tapes in the garage that need converting at some point as well :rolleyes: but at least youve wrote down the date etc, I never did that, and I edited out all the voices...what an idiot. Better off doing it when Ive sorted out a new PC so I can convert em straight away :thumbsup:

Rather than posting them fella, I'll pop over, or meet up in town for a beer, or you n Judith can come over to Preston for a night out if you want (its a bit shite..lol)