Danny Rampling & John Digweed - Liquid Grooves, 1996 (Double Pack)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Danny Rampling & John Digweed - Liquid Grooves, 1996 (Double Pack)

I don't think I have shared this one on here before? I couldn't see it when I searched for it.

I've labelled the Rampling mix #2 as there is another from the Liquid Grooves series from the same year.

Tape 1 - Danny Rampling:
Download: https://mega.nz/#!bDJAGQhZ

Tape 2 - John Digweed:
Download: https://mega.nz/#!jTRSWaSI

You will need to private message me for the keys to access these mixes

Enjoy... HV:thumbsup:

rmviq0.jpg

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Some great shares recently. It's nice to see the board a bit more lively.

Can I get a password for the Digweed mix please.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Can I please have the password for these tapes. I think I have them but the quality isn't great. Same goes for the Alex P and Brandon Block pack. I think I got them from soundcloud or mixcloud.

Its strange but when you upload stuff to mixcloud and i haven't for ages, but their is a sound quality issue.
Traktor pro records thing to such a good sound quality, you don't really notice it when you add you own mixes to mixcloud. :D

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Its strange but when you upload stuff to mixcloud and i haven't for ages, but their is a sound quality issue.
Traktor pro records thing to such a good sound quality, you don't really notice it when you add you own mixes to mixcloud. :D

Its like adding a pic to faceacke they drop the quality to save space ...

hearthisat seems to keep it true Upload new music and sounds | hearthis.at

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Its like adding a pic to faceacke they drop the quality to save space ...

hearthisat seems to keep it true Upload new music and sounds | hearthis.at

I really only use mixcloud for adding my mixes I have done, people on their seem to really like my mixes, I have a few tape rips added on their, am quite happy with mixcloud it's taken me a few years now to build up the 200 followers I have, so really don't want to jump ship.

I stopped adding my rips on their as I thought it might pull people away from these forum's and it worked were had 2 more sign ups whoopee!!!!

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
and people say that facebook has killed these forums

Will these company's still have a good business in making forum scripts so people are still using forums or these company below would of went out of business.

https://www.vbulletin.com/

And look on the left hand side of xenforo commuity forum and how many people are logged in so still plenty of people who have forums. You have be a customer to get support on that forum.

XenForo community

And the last one these are still in business

https://invisioncommunity.com/buy :$

the point am trying to make is if you look on mixcloud people have listen to some of my tape rips 65 times and that only one tape., so people are still interested in old skool house music so why don't they come to these forums. Do they even know this forum is here.

So for people to find these forum what do you have to do once in a while is to advertise so you get fresh users. As it seems all the old users have fucked of and like me and other hobbies I have done they are bored of this.

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
As it seems all the old users have fucked of and like me and other hobbies I have done they are bored of this.

I dont think its a case of people getting bored of the music, its just people have lives outside of the internet

if you were clubbing in the early 90s your now gonna be well into your 40's with other priorities in life (wife, kids, mortgage etc). doesn't mean they are bored of the music

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I dont think its a case of people getting bored of the music, its just people have lives outside of the internet

if you were clubbing in the early 90s your now gonna be well into your 40's with other priorities in life (wife, kids, mortgage etc). doesn't mean they are bored of the music

If you love something I don't see work mortgages wifes putting you of your hobbies and I have all 3 of them things in my life and dogs and cats.

I have had plenty of hobbies I have got bored of and moved on and got interested in other things. Remember I only got interested in this after a 13 year break and only found this web site in 2015 so I have had a massive break from it all.

I went raving clubbing more late 90's

People do get bored of stuff, I use to love computers building them upgrading them etc etc now i can't stand the site of them now.

Most people don't stay interested in the same thing all their life. ZZZZZZZZZ...

Another example I use to live breed shit hi fi, I totally don't give a shit about it anymore yes i have a nice HI FI but am not obsessed with it anymore.

Now my new hobbie is turntables mixing and tapes but their will come a time when i fuck it off.

I have got back into web site again, but I had totally made myself sick of that as well.

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander

Totally agree :thumbsup:
My music taste has changed over the yrs for sure, I deffo listen less hardcore & I deffo dont buy any of it anymore, but I still love my music of all styles, but like you say people have priorities, ones mans priority will be diff to the next one or womens (bit of PC there)

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Totally agree :thumbsup:
My music taste has changed over the yrs for sure, I deffo listen less hardcore & I deffo dont buy any of it anymore, but I still love my music of all styles, but like you say people have priorities, ones mans priority will be diff to the next one or womens (bit of PC there)

I was the other way around I stopped listening to hardcore when I was 19 then probably never listen to it again until this year and for some strange reason I started getting into it again buying dreamscape packs helter skelter packs don't know what the fuck happen their. Very strange and really started to enjoy it.

its that thing about getting bored of stuff your mind can only take so much of doing the same thing over and over again. Then it goes fuck that.

it like cars you buy a new one then by the end of your hp repayment lets say 4 years your bored shitless of it by then and want a new car.

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I was the other way around I stopped listening to hardcore when I was 19 then probably never listen to it again until this year and for some strange reason I started getting into it again buying dreamscape packs helter skelter packs don't know what the fuck happen their. Very strange and really started to enjoy it.

its that thing about getting bored of stuff your mind can only take so much of doing the same thing over and over again. Then it goes fuck that.

Dont get me wrong Greg there are certain sets of harcore that I really like, its rare I would listen to anything harcore wise past 1992 if at all, by the end of 1992 I started going to the house clubs/events etc, I never really took to the jungle stuff, imo it changed the vibe, everyone wanted to be a G man

The hardcore that I still listen too tends to be from events that I went to, like @ The Eclipse in Cov , Skyblue sets, Amnesia at donnington mainly the 7th of the 9th 1991 event and Nemesis 90 set..

I did got to Helter Skelter once :fekked: one of the oddest places Ive ever been, middle of know where :fekked:

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
I'm 25 minutes into the Digweed mix and I'm pretty sure that it is in fact Paul Oakenfold.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Dont get me wrong Greg there are certain sets of harcore that I really like, its rare I would listen to anything harcore wise past 1992 if at all, by the end of 1992 I started going to the house clubs/events etc, I never really took to the jungle stuff, imo it changed the vibe, everyone wanted to be a G man

The hardcore that I still listen too tends to be from events that I went to, like @ The Eclipse in Cov , Skyblue sets, Amnesia at donnington mainly the 7th of the 9th 1991 event and Nemesis 90 set..

I did got to Helter Skelter once :fekked: one of the oddest places Ive ever been, middle of know where :fekked:

When it comes to hardcore I really do like the early stuff but do like jungle as well but I got into house about early 1994 and really did not start raving until late 1996 as I was in college then, doing painter decorating and not living in my home town and did not really know anyone just concertrated on becoming a painter and decorator and am glad I did as I am now not just in a miminium wage job.