Creative Audigy drivers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
hiya im in need of the actual drivers which were found on the audigy cd i got with soundcard i have misplaced the cd and cant for thge hell of me find these anywhere on the net - just the update drivers for these can anyone help - its the creative recorder surround mixer drivers audio hq files i need

the soundcard is the original audigy card not 2

thanks in advance

al
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

doolz

OldskoolDazed (al) said:
rob ive been allover the creative sites itsd just updates and patches i need the actual drivers they update of the site cant find em anywhere

cheers for help m8

al

there are theer al
Audigy Web Update - Audigy Drivers 19/11/2003

This web update is for Microsoft® Windows® 2000 and Windows XP users only. This update has been divided into 5 smaller files so that you can choose to download only the portions you require, or to spread out your downloads over several sessions.

• Audigy Driver – AUD_EAX4DRV_031031.exe (13.4 MB)
  • Creative Audio HQ – AHQ20031017.exe (6.84 MB)
  • Creative PlayCenter – PLC20031009.exe (21.6 MB)
  • Creative Recorder – CTREC20030910.exe (6.18 MB)
  • Creative Taskbar – TBAR20030910.exe (3.6 MB)
You can download and install the Audigy Driver (AUD_EAX4DRV_031031.exe) on your system even if you have not installed any Audigy drivers previously.

rob i havent got anythin installed already on my computer i lost my main disc i have sound but i need surround mixer creative recorder etc when i go into start programe files when i have downloaded that update it does nothing i need the original cd files to creative audigy oem

cheers for help anyway but i tryed them and got none of the main audigy programes taskbar etc

al

:thumbsup:

Noel

May 12, 2003
Wolverhampton
Al

I've got the Audio HQ exe file for win 2k. What OS do u use? Not sure if it will work with XP... I've never used it meself but we have some audigy's at work.

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
OldskoolDazed (al) said:
rob need espacially for traktor realy need surround mixer to split sound so can monitor

al

Al i used to use traktor before i got me decks and the drivers i used to split the sound were KX Drivers mate. They did the trick.

Andy

DJ Qual-e-T

Mar 28, 2002
St. Helens, Merseyside
Let me know if you still need the CD.

I had the same problem this week (trying to get the drivers.)

The CD i got was a copy but my computer wouldn't recognise my card (loadsa problems installing it).

Anyway I managed to get the original CD from work (DOH - we've got a media suite with at around 8 machines with Audigy Platinum's in em).

Let me know if you still need a copy (of the original Drivers CD).