Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
aarrggh they're everywhere...

a few more to add to your collection Cat..

10114[1].jpg

hidenseekboy.jpg

they're called hide n seek dolls...and, as you said, are meant to stand in corners or against walls..

spooky feckers :ba:

Eeeeek !

You just know that one night when severly mashed these evil things are gonna turn round in a Chucky styleee & chase you with knives:O :O

Talking about unnecesarily evil things clowns are decidely freaky IMO.....

Especially the clown doll that comes alive in Poltergeist...... ooooooh & Stephen King's It...... :O :O :O :O :O

One more - remember those paintings of a boy crying ?? Seem to remember that those of peeps who had one had bad/spooky things happen to them (houses that burnt down except the painting etc - freaky)

Arthur C Shoom reporting.....

Re: Eeeeek !

Shoomster said:
You just know that one night when severly mashed these evil things are gonna turn round in a Chucky styleee & chase you with knives:O :O

Talking about unnecesarily evil things clowns are decidely freaky IMO.....

Especially the clown doll that comes alive in Poltergeist...... ooooooh & Stephen King's It...... :O :O :O :O :O

One more - remember those paintings of a boy crying ?? Seem to remember that those of peeps who had one had bad/spooky things happen to them (houses that burnt down except the painting etc - freaky)

Arthur C Shoom reporting.....

Lol at shooms !!!

Know what you mean about clowns, they give me the creeps too.

Err my grandad had a picture of the boy crying and his house is still there (just!), but it is now haunted by my granma :crazy: errrr in a nice way tho :)

Sweet xx