Can anyone id this Set (House) (solved) = Seth Sanchez 1992

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
This is another one of my freinds tapes , it does say on the tape Seth Spesh o_O I have asked her about it & she has no idea who it could be...

I have put some of the track id's into Scotts site but nothing came up...

Any help very much appreciated (y)

Link

Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
The girl who owns the tape has done a bit of digging & has found out the DJs name which is Seth Sanches, but has far has she knows he no longer plays.

She has also said he used to play b2b with a guy called DJ Si Gracia, who is still around and playing (link below) regards this set I dont know if it is the both of them playing b2b....

They used to play at Madisons and The Manour in Bournmouth, Looking at Si Gracias mixcloud page he has done ok, playing next to some big names, and decent venues and events & also Radio 1 guest mix Danny Ramplings LGDP...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lulu22

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
great bit of detective work ;)

had a look on phatmedia for Madison flyers and Si Gracia & Seth Sanchez were Residents

madisons.jpg

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
every Madisons flyer has the name Seth, the clipping above is the only time ive seen Spesh, I thought at first it might be 2 different people but cant find any other mention of Spesh, thinking now its maybe his nickname?

Im going to be speaking to her later, to ask about some of her other tapes, so will ask the question...
Got a tape that just says Gloshman Bridgeport, another one says Nigel not tall lust 7, Dj Orbit ?, and another one that I think says Si dove old mix..
Minefeild of a shoe box of tapes lol

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Done a bit of digging around yesterday on the Dj Orbit mentioned above, he used to work in Flying Records in Bournemouth, I have checked with the girl who owns the tape and she says, yes it deffo him.

I've ripped the tape, not sure what its like, not had chance to listen to it yet. I have also ripped the Si dove old mix.

Heres the cogs page for him,

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lulu22

Lulu22

Feb 21, 2023
This is another one of my freinds tapes , it does say on the tape Seth Spesh o_O I have asked her about it & she has no idea who it could be...

I have put some of the track id's into Scotts site but nothing came up...

Any help very much appreciated (y)

Link
Seth Bournemouth UK DJ LEGEND

Reactions: chinatownswhite