Can anyone help me with this ? Carl cox 1987 ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

coxy1983

Dec 23, 2004
Thornton West Yorkshire
A few year back I aquired a tape from a friend - Supposed to be Carl Cox from 1987.

I lost the tape years ago but have now found it whilst moving my house.

I have uploaded the mix from my tape to my pc only to find that side a works - side b of the tape had been taped over !!! - I wasn't best pleased !

This is an alltime top tape that I had but remember side B being better than the first ! - i have searched high and low on the internet looking to download the full mix or to see if anyone else has the tape or on cd - but have had no luck :-(

This tape had the tightest of mixes - ultimately the best scratching ever heard and the total class of different ways of mixing in each tune - what a legend.

I have uploaded side A of the tape for you guys to listen to - if you can shed any light on this or give me any more infor where it was from - what year is it carl cox ? and know anywhere i can get the full mix from would be greatly appreciated - if not then enjoy it - Mc Lethal - The phantom tune in middle is awsome ! also the sort of oldskool version of brothers & sisters - can anyone name this tune for me ?

The link is as follows :
http://download.yousendit.com/54D2E115610C7BBC