after this for a long time?? can you help??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

rottman

Feb 14, 2006
Has anyone got a copy of soul masters weve got energy i can swap tunes or money, cheers i no its hard to get and ive bin on discogs and all the sites its not worth that as its not that greater tune its just that i like it and i would like a copy

ps is it right what ive herd is it gettin a repress soon?? cheers anyway

rottman

Feb 14, 2006
cheer for the reply

mmmmmmmmm barry you get another copy you give me a ring ill give you £199.99 for it i was away on hol at crimbo when i got a message from discogs soul masters 199 i never got the message so someone else snapped it up bugger and last night another copy came up on discogs so i got it for 200euros i was well happy untill this morning as discogs told me he might be a fraud whats up with people? cheers any way ill get it some where cheers

rottman

Feb 14, 2006
cheer for the reply

mmmmmmmmm barrie you get another copy you give me a ring ill give you £199.99 for it i was away on hol at crimbo when i got a message from discogs soul masters 199 i never got the message so someone else snapped it up bugger and last night another copy came up on discogs so i got it for 200euros i was well happy untill this morning as discogs told me he might be a fraud whats up with people? cheers any way ill get it some where cheers