A challenge: Need help with 1, possibly 2 IDs in Oakenfold 1999 Miami Essential Mix

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

wallabyFC

Aug 17, 2013
www.oakenfoldmixes.com
The area of the mix in question is from 1:14:50 to 1:21:57 from Oakenfold's popular 1999 Miami essential mix at the following link:

Tracklists for years claimed this whole time period in question was: Blue Amazon - Phoenix 97 (Original Mix)

I just had a listen to Phoenix 97 on YouTube, and this brought everything back into question because it's definitely not the same. Here is Phoenix 97 on YouTube:
It's possible what Oakenfold used could have been a remix of Phoenix 97? I can hear some similarities.

Further, I just saw that some tracklists claim that the record is actually this though: Man With No Name - First Day (Remix)

If you listen starting at 1:15:02, near the beginning of the time duration in question, it's got some record scratching and breaks going on. Almost sounds like it could be a unique record before whatever comes on at 1:15:32 plays. Makes me wonder, does this time duration consist of 1 record or actually 2? I always did think that it seemed like this was an odd track to have the scratching playing and then it drops some hard trance too at 1:15:32, almost as if it were 2 records, but I just accepted it. Very possible it could all just be 1 track. Maybe even two mixes of the same track mashed right next to each other? Oakenfold used to do that sometimes. Play two different mixes of the same record in succession to come up with something unique.

Anyway I think there's plenty of room for some more confirmation and clarification with this one and whatever's going on during this time duration of the Miami mix.

Any tips or leads on this ID(s) are appreciated!