6500 12" records from 1987 to 2002

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Rich-M

Mar 7, 2013
Camblesforth
Hi

I've got over 6500 records for sale they are all house music ranging from 1987 to 2002.
They are 12" singles / double pack promos / test pressings / white labels / imports / unreleased mixes etc.

the condition of them range from good to near mint.

the labels range from m.o.s / junior boys own / dj international / positiva / strictly rhythm / warp / hooj / italian style / cleavland city / sublime / limbo / deconstruction / flying / nervous / limbo / yoshi toshi etc etc.

there is just about every big tune from those years in there. apart from some retro classics as I'm keeping those in my collection. there is no cheesy crap just good solid house
I'm only selling as moved to a smaller house and no room indoors to store them now.

Theres some really rare stuff in there ive priced stuff up on HTFR & Discogs some going for silly money.
I dont have time to do a list of tunes you are more than welcome to view them before purchase.

Im wanting around £2 per record some will be a little more expensive some will be cheaper need them gone as they fill the garage lol They are stacked 3 feet high the full length of the garage in plastic open top boxes

i live in Selby north yorkshire get in touch get yourselves a bargain

I'm going on holiday from the 14th of march so will be uncontactable for a week.

Cheers
Rich

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Hi

I've got over 6500 records for sale they are all house music ranging from 1987 to 2002.
They are 12" singles / double pack promos / test pressings / white labels / imports / unreleased mixes etc.

the condition of them range from good to near mint.

the labels range from m.o.s / junior boys own / dj international / positiva / strictly rhythm / warp / hooj / italian style / cleavland city / sublime / limbo / deconstruction / flying / nervous / limbo / yoshi toshi etc etc.

there is just about every big tune from those years in there. apart from some retro classics as I'm keeping those in my collection. there is no cheesy crap just good solid house
I'm only selling as moved to a smaller house and no room indoors to store them now.

Theres some really rare stuff in there ive priced stuff up on HTFR & Discogs some going for silly money.
I dont have time to do a list of tunes you are more than welcome to view them before purchase.

Im wanting around £2 per record some will be a little more expensive some will be cheaper need them gone as they fill the garage lol They are stacked 3 feet high the full length of the garage in plastic open top boxes

i live in Selby north yorkshire get in touch get yourselves a bargain

I'm going on holiday from the 14th of march so will be uncontactable for a week.

Cheers
Rich

To get around 13 k for a bulk buy in this digital era will be something else,good luck on that one.:D

Rich-M

Mar 7, 2013
Camblesforth
My bad for your misunderstanding mate.

Im not bothered about selling all together i will split sell individually or in any number people want to buy.

im just sorting them all out now into separate years and boxing up accordingly

If someone wants all of them they can go for £2500

sorry for any confusion. :thumbsup:

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
PM/Contact me please especially on the ealy stuff and anything upto 1993

Will bulk buy although dont have space for 6500 at the moment.

Would have to consider postage though as ive just seen your location!!

S

Dj eezy t

Apr 10, 2013
The solid collective can you feel it (piano mix)

Hi do you have this number ??? It's on fantastic records and made in 1995?? Let me know cheers :)